Tuesday, 13 May 2008

I'm back! (already!)

I said I would be didn't I?!

Well, day 4 (including weekends) of my 9 days off and I am loving it.

I am feeling pretty laid back and relaxed and I've also done a few things that make me feel like I've achieved something too...it's all good.
  • I have baked a lemon cake (all gone) and some chocolate chip cookies (which won't last long once Graeme gets home!)
  • I have scrapbooked 1 page (I am waiting for something to dry and then it will be finished and I might take a picture and upload it)
  • I have decluttered the bathroom
  • I have taken the dog to the vets because he had a gash on his foot on Friday night - he's now on meds and twice daily cleaning with salt water
  • I have read
  • I have watched one of my 6 DVDs that I hired for this week
  • I cut the grass
  • I have done heaps of laundry
  • I have slept in
  • I have been t'internet surfing
  • and I am sure there are heaps of other things too!

Oh yeah - and I have taken a couple of photos too including this strange, arty shot

I really do want to learn more about photography. It would be cool to take a class in photography but I would need to find out if I could do it with my point and shoot camera - I don't have enough funds to buy a super dooper 'proper' camera right now. I am occasionally pleased with the photos I manage to take with the current camer though including this one

And as for the rest of my week off? We shall see but I am hoping for more of the same plus I should probably fit some exercise in there too!

I'm hoping to be back again in a few days!



1 comment:

Kelly said...

Oh I wanna pair of gumboots like that!!!

Hope you enjoying laxing out, lucky thing!!!