Tuesday, 3 June 2008

Yeuch...

Feeling yucky at the moment...have been sick over the weekend and then had to go to the dentist this morning for 2 fillings. I came home and crawled into bed feeling like a hamster with over-stuffed cheeks. Not a good look. Slept a couple of hours then finished reading a really cool book (if you like that sort of thing). Then I came down to the lounge and watched a bit of Ellen and now there is nothing on the telly and I am considering watching a good ole Rom Com Chick Flick to lift my spirits again.

I really need to have a look at my goals again soon but I don't feel like I have the energy today. Can you believe it's June already...that's just down-right crazy...we're almost half way through the year and I'm fairly certain I am not half way through my goals.

I am off to use up all my remaining energy on picking a movie. Might be back later this week in higher spirits (I hope).

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Hope you feel better soon Katie!

That book sounds awesome btw! I am reading a lovely chick lit book: "Bed Rest" by Sarah Bilston. Am in the mood for lots of light and fluffy reads atm with lots of stuff on for class over the next week or two.