Monday, 7 July 2008

Quizzy

Just emailed this to a few people so decided to post it on here too. I 'stole' it from a blog I subscribe too. A very interesting trip down memory lane.

Ten years ago:
It was 1998 (wow, aren't I clever!) which would have made me 16 and just finished school and my GCSE's - I would have finished my exams and my results wouldn't be out until August. I had plans to carry on at Sixth Form in September to do my A levels. I was working at Sainsbury's Supermarket, Southend. I was an Aunty (just once at this stage). And wait a minute....I think I was in Spain with 3 girls from school (only 1 of which I am still in contact with). I was drinking alcohol but think I had given up on the idea that smoking was cool at this point. I had big plans for seeing more of the world and am quite happy to report I didn't do too badly. I was friends with Vikki and Sarah but hadn't had much to do with Lou yet and Graeme was not even on the radar! I'm fairly certain that I thought I knew everything and was extremely grown up when in actual fact I had a hell of a lot still to learn. Hmmm, 1998 doesn't seem like long ago but the person I was then seems a million miles away from the person I am now.

Five things in todays 'to do list':
1) Go to Curves (haven't been since 16 May - naughty!)
2) Find some corporate sponsors for the rebrand in August
3) Get warm....it's freezing in here and the heater is on full
4) Write up my interview notes from Friday and Saturday
5) Start an online scrapbooking class by Shimelle

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1) Home made cookies (I just had some and they were yum!)
2) Crackers and cheese (brie is my favourite)
3) Anything with chocolate
4) Hot buttered toast
5) Cookie slice which is completely unhealthy but so amazingly yummy.

5 Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
1) Send open tickets to all my close friends and family so they can come visit me in NZ and do some extra travelling too
2) Finally get married and have it exactly as I wish with no budget worries (This will happen anyway but just not on a millionaire scale!)
3) Get my Mum and Brother and his family into NZ to live
4) Take a sabbatical to do some travelling....definetly to somewhere warmer
5) Possibly volunteer overseas but maybe I just like the idea of that rather then actually doing it!

5 Places I have lived:
1) Palmerston North, New Zealand
2) Southend area, Essex, England
3) Glasgow, Scotland
4) Colchester, Essex, England
5) In my own little Katieland (95% of the time)

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Just emailed ya my version - I am sure all that thinking is going to inspire some pretty warped dreams tonight!